Philippine Center on Transnational Crime (PCTC)
The mission of the Philippine Center on Transnational Crime(PCTC) is to formulate and implement a concerted program of action of all law enforcement, intelligence and other government agencies for the prevention and control of transnational crime.
Philippine Overseas Employment Administration(POEA)
Philippine Overseas Employment Administration(POEA) implements an effective pre-employment orientation seminars and pre-departure counseling programs to applicants for overseas employment. It formulates a system of providing free legal assistance to trafficked persons.
Office of the President: Council for the Welfare of Children(CWC)
The Council for the Welfare of Children (CWC) is the primary Philippine government agency mandated, among others, to coordinate programs and interventions among government and non-government institutions that have a stake in the welfare and development of Filipino children.
CWC undertakes its coordinative role for children through:
- Formulation and advocacy for the implementation of policies, programs and measures
- Monitoring and evaluation of policies, programs and measures
- Advocacy for child rights and mobilization of resources
- Building strong networks, partnerships and coordination mechanisms
- Institution building of partners and stake holders
National Commission on the Role of Filipino Women (NCRFW)
The NCRFW acts as the coordinating office on issues of trafficking. It is under the Office of the President and is charged with monitoring and assessing the implementation of laws and policies on women.